Sunday, September 14, 2008

Odds and Ends!






So, I messed up! Grandparents Day this year was September 7th, but I'm only half at fault because my mother gave me a 2009 calendar that she too thought was this year's calendar and so I went by the date on it, which was the 13th (YESTERDAY)! So we will CELEBRATE grandparents today! I just want to say, that I have the best grandparents in the world; Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Donnie, Grandma Gerry and the late Grandpa Cliff. My grandparents growing up and even now are just an incredible source of inspiration to me! And I will make sure to tell Hannah and all her siblings about how special her grandparents are/were to me! Also, I have to say Hannah has the best grandparents in the world too! Family is so important to us, and even though we may be close or far away, WE LOVE YOU ALL!!! And we make sure to talk about her "Papa and Nana" and "Pawpaw and Mawmaw" daily!!! BIG KISSES TO THE BEST GRANDPARENTS A 6 MONTH OLD LITTLE GIRL COULD EVER HAVE!!!!


YES YES YES!!!! Happy 1/2 Birthday to sweet Hannah Elizabeth Fuller!!! We are so blessed to have such a sweet and beautiful little girl, and doubly blessed to be expecting are next one soon!

1 comment:

The Svoboda's said...

Hannah is a little chunker...maybe you should take her back to the hospital to see if something's wrong with her..haha...just kidding(that was for dad) i love it!! i also love how she sticks her tongue out in almost every picture:)..Oh Hannah!

p.s. tomorrow is aunt meredith day!