Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FIRST COOKIE



So, today Hannah and I spent the afternoon with my wonderful mother who will be leaving us for good next Saturday. I will not speak anymore of it or I will need a whole box of tissues. But Hannah will get to finally see her Papa again since FOREVER, next Thursday thru Saturday (when Papa and Nana will then leave Pittsburgh FOREVER)! New Mexico is lucky to have such an amazing couple that's so on fire for Christ! Well enough about that FOR NOW....Hannah is a cookie monster! While we were out, we picked up some teething cookies that Hannah finds very very yummy! I included a picture of the "messy hannah elizabeth" to make you smile and laugh and just brighten your day...because it def. brightened mine!

And on another note, to keep everyone up-to-date...Hannah will go to the doctor tomorrow to get her 3rd batch of shots (5-6 of them) with makes tomorrow at 2 o'clock a "sad sad time" for a sweet little girl. Last time, in July, she realized she was getting shots the minute she could smell the alcohol swab and began to cry her little eyes out. So, please pray that tomorrow goes nice and smooth and that Hannah doesn't feel too much pain. Well, we love everyone A TON and please keep us up-to-date with yourselves by leaving us comments!!!!

2 comments:

Craig said...

Hannah,

We will eat cookies together when I get there.

Love Ya,
Papa

The Fuller Family said...

Papa,
I will save you some cookies! I can't wait to get messy cookies all over you too!

Love,
Hannah