Friday, December 19, 2008

O Christmas Tree!





Well, I don't mean to mention my own birthday, BUT it's my birthday!!!! And even though there's nothing crazy going on today, it's the BEST birthday yet because I have a wonderful husband (he made last year's birthday the best until now) and a beautiful baby girl (and another on the way who wished me Happy Birthday this morning by giving me a big kick)!! My hubby is taking me to a movie tomorrow afternoon and sweet Hannah this morning woke me up with saying "ma ma"...I went into her room and she was all smiles and laughs. Is there any better way to start off your birthday (even at 7:15am)??? I don't think so!!!!!!! Christmas is right around the corner and we are so excited. We went and bought Hannah's Christmas gifts last night and so now everything is wrapped and under the tree. Thanks to all the family for all the beautifully wrapped gifts and I'm sure whatever is inside of them is going to make us all very happy come Christmas morning! The tree has been up for about a week now and so far Hannah hasn't really attacked it! There's some new pics, I'll post some more later too!!! Love you all! And another quick note, I know Aunt Meme won't be having her baby today...even though I secretly kind of wished for that. But we want her to know that we love her and Uncle Matt so much and can't wait for Caleb~We pray all goes well at the doctor's office today!!!!

1 comment:

The Svoboda's said...

youre tree looks b-e-a-uuuutiful, and so does hannah! HAPPY BIRFDAY:)