Monday, December 22, 2008

Chilly!



It is so cold in the "Burgh"...I think when Trey left for work at 10:30am it was 4 degrees. Boo! And then with the wind, it makes it so much colder! Our weekend was wonderful, we did some last minute shopping and Trey took me on a after-birthday date to the movies. Friday night he brought me home a mini cheesecake, put a candle on it and sang Happy Birthday to me!!! Hannah now has a "big" girl car seat and she loves it! And now Trey only has to carry Hannah up and down to the car, not the whole carseat!!!! Hannah is getting so big and every morning I remind her that there are 5...4...3...days til' Christmas. She just looks at me and smiles! I took some pictures and more video of Hannah! The other baby is doing great, reminding me by her kicks everyday that she is not far from being here, and we can't wait! We're still praying about a name for her and we know that God will show us which name will be best (thank you family for your input, we know before we talk to ya'll which names your going to like and not like, we sometimes just like to be humored by all of you). We have seemingly narrowed it down to 3 names: Ruth Anne, Rachel Hadassah, Rebekah Noel-we love all 3!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Svoboda's said...

great pic of you and hannah! love the baby bump:) Great job, trey, on the cheesecake! Miss you and love you all!