Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 5th...oops I mean Happy 4th!

Little delayed on the Happy 4th, but it was because we were having so much fun this weekend!

Friday we cleaned the house, went grocery shopping, and I finished painting some rooms in the house to get ready for family to come on Saturday.  Saturday morning Uncle Josh and Kayla came down from Jackson, MS (with their adorable little tea cup yorkie "Roxie") to vist for the weekend. We spent Sat. hanging out at the house (with the cable guy too bc it took him over 4 hrs to hook up the cable...that's a whole other posting) and we cooked out.  Trey and Josh did a great job cooking my stuffed pork loin on the grill, we won't mention the corn being a little black though. Loaded mashed potatoes and 'oreo cream stuff' made us so full we went right into the living room and all had to lay down! Sunday Bro. Mike finished his two part sermon on Missions and again (like last week) it just made us want to go now, even more! But we know that it is all in God's timing, and with that we can rest easy! So, we convinced Kayla to skip a little work on Monday and so her and Josh spent Sunday night with us too...and I'm so glad they did. Our church had a 4th of July party and they got to watch Hannah sing in the talent show. I don't know about any of ya'll, but when my little girl got up there and sang with all her heart, I was in tears....I'm not even nervous when I sing in front of people, but I was all nerves before she sang. And last night after we came home and put the girls in bed, we had a great time just sittin and talkin with Josh and Kayla!

Josh and Kayla: We are so blessed that ya'll came and spent the 4th of July with us! We love you so much and you already know how much the girls just adore ya'll! We can't wait til' you come down again in a couple of weeks! Love ya'll!!!!!!!!!

To all the family that couldn't make it down or that we just weren't able to see: WE LOVE YA'LL TOO!!!!

I posted Hannah's video and a couple of pictures from this weekend!

No comments: