Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Morning Time!






Well, I have a lot to say, but I have really no time. I just gave Hannah a "big girl bath" and dressed her and then we came and woke up daddy...so as my family is playing beside me I thought I would take a moment to blog since I haven't done that in a while.

First I need to say CONGRATS to my brother Zach for proposing on Monday to the wonderful Jacki! We couldn't wait for the phone call, knowing just a week go that he was going to "pop the question"! We adore Jacki and we love them both so much!!!

Also, as you read up top...Hannah is now taking big girl baths! She had a little problem with her "duck tub" (she was a little freaked out about the big rubber ducky tub) but we think she has overcome that fear and so next week we'll try that again, but for now Hannah is officially taking baths in the big tub!!! That might not be a big deal to most people, but it is soo exciting to Trey and I!!! And she has also learned to sit up on her own!!! Go HANNAH!

Thank you mom and dad for the winter jacket ya'll sent for Hannah, it is adorable..I took some pics but I need to take better ones-I think the camera was on a weird setting so they look kind of funky! And the pictures you sent are great!

We miss ALL our family and hope to see everyone soon! Enjoy the pictures! Love you all!!!

No comments: