Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh How Fun!




Well, mom accompanied Hannah and I to the doctor today to check on Baby Fuller #2. It's so beautiful to listen to the baby's heart beat...God is just so amazing! The baby is doing great, and the doctor said we can find out the sex as of October 7th, so we are counting down the days! After the doctor, we all went to lunch and then to walmart for a "small shop". Then because my mother is sooo wonderful, she came over and helped tidy up my house...which was in desperate need! I love my mother, and it's so nice to be able to spend quality time with her before she moves far far away! Boo hoo!!! Then she waited til Trey got home, so we could all eat a lovely meal together! And dad ("papa") don't worry, we miss you lots! I'll try my best to post pictures everyday, it's such a nice way for ALL the family to keep in touch with how big Hannah is getting and how great we're all doing!

No comments: